269 The Don'ts of Network Marketing for 2024Jan 30, 2024
Join us as we explore the delicate balance between embracing your personal brand's uniqueness and avoiding cookie-cutter outreach. Discover the importance of saying "no" in this competitive game and learn why authenticity is more than just a buzzword—it's the cornerstone of a successful network marketing strategy.
From the pitfalls of selling without trying the product to hearty debates on perceived value, we share laughs and wisdom in a candid exploration of the industry's do's and absolute don'ts!
In this episode, we discuss the following:
- Saying "No": Saying "no" and the importance of setting boundaries
- Hey Girl Messages: The ineffectiveness and potential negative impact of "Hey Girl" messages.
- Joining Before Trying: We advise against joining a business or selling a product without trying it first.
- Choosing Product Value Over Price: The importance of selecting a product based on its value rather than focusing solely on its price is discussed.
- Posting Promotions on Social Media: We discourage the practice of simply posting promotional graphics on social media without personal engagement.
- Building Personal Brand: The significance of building a personal brand on social media and how it can contribute to long-term success in network marketing.
Join the RoxTalks Podcast list!
Get updates on new episodes
PLUS: Exclusive Access to a Searchable database of all past RoxTalks episodes! Translation...quick answers to those questions you have. It's like Google for a podcast.